Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Authentique "Endless" Page Kit Inspiration

Hello and Happy Tuesday!

Our Designers used the 
Authentique Endless Page Kit
from the
August 2019 Doubleshot Kit
to create these lovely layouts:

Christine Meyer
"Blissful"

Christine said this about her layout:
"When you don't have a lot of embellishments on hand don't forget to look at your papers for fussy cuttings. Even if it's a technique that you don't enjoy - it's a great way to really stretch a kit! In this case nearly all of my embellishing was done by fussy cutting papers from the kit!"

Rochelle Spears
"Life is Sweet"
Rochelle said this about her layout:
"I typically do not create 'vintage' style layouts, but this page kit was so pretty I thought it went well with an old photo of my mother and aunts when they were younger.  I love the soft touch to this collection and I'm totally in love with the blue stained wood paper!  Everything is from the page kit, except the twine, which is from my personal stash."

Christine & Rochelle used the following page kit to create their layouts:
Authentique Endless Page Kit:

From the
August 2019 Doublshot Kit:

If you would like to subscribe to our monthly kit club,
please visit:

Tomorrow, we will be sharing more inspiration 

from the other page kit form the  Doubleshot Kit! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment