Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Echo Park Teen Spirit Girl Page Kit Inspiration

Hello Everyone!

Today we are sharing more inspiration from the
August Flavors of the Month Kit!

Take a look at these layouts created by our Designers using the

Lisa said this about her layout:
"I though the paper with all the circles was just super cute!! I punched out the circles using my 1 inch, 3/4 inch and 1 1/4 inch circle punches to use as embellishments!! I thought they were the perfect touch to my layout and punching shapes from patterned paper or fussy cutting your patterned paper is a sure way to get a lot of bang for your buck!! 
From my stash: alpha stickers"


"Smile, You are Awesome"
By: Grace Tolman
Grace said this about her layout:
"This collection has some fun graphics in it but combining them together was a bit of a challenge. I didn’t have enough “simple” designed papers to go in between the more graphic papers. So to combat that, I used papers that had the least amount of bold design and matted my photos with that, then I placed the pink paper in between the matt and the background text pattern paper, just so that there’s room to breathe in between layers. I added a 3x4 piece of paper and added the punched circle accents to create my own “handmade” paper. 
When I saw the “smile” banner pieces, I knew that I wanted to use it and so it was the inspiration for the rest of the title. I also added some more die cuts and placed them in specific spots to either cover parts of the photo that I didn’t want showing or fill in some empty space in my journaling block.

Products used: Echo Park “Teen Spirit Girl” Page Kit and  Embellishment Kit
Stash items used: Border punch (EK Success); letter stickers (Studio Calico); Circle punch (EK Success); Hole punch (Crop-a-dile)"

Take a look at Grace's Process video of her layout:

Here's a look at the
 (embellishments may vary)

and a look at the 
For more information about this Kit or any of our other Kits, 
Please visit our Website:

No comments:

Post a Comment