Tuesday, June 25, 2019

June Kits ~ Design Team Extra Projects

several of the page kits included in this month's
combined with the 
Designer Grace Tolman
created the fun page and the awesome card kit below:
"Smores Day"
Grace:
"This is my “extra” project for the month. I based the design of my layout with this month’s sketch. I love the multi-photo aspect of the sketch and couldn’t pass up trying it for these photos of my kids enjoying some Smores treat on “Smores day”. I combined a few pattern papers from the different FOTM mini kits and I love that they can coordinate well, even though they’re from different collections. I finished off the page with some stickers."

Personal stash items used: 
Date stamp (Studio Calico); Ink (Distress mini ink pad, Hybrid Ink My Favorite Things); Corner rounder punch (Creative Memories); Letter stickers (Teresa Collins, Source unknown)

 Quilt Scrap Background Card Set
Grace:
"I always make my cards last when it comes to creating with the FOTM kit. I find that the scraps always inspire me to what kind of cards I end up with. With this set, I cut the scrap paper into 2” squares and then laid them diagonally onto a 4x5 ¼” piece of scrap paper. I trimmed whatever excess hang over the large paper piece and then added my “quilt” design background onto a card base. 
Since this background is so busy, I didn’t have to take too much time to add the sentiment and a sticker accent. Everything came together with the addition of some rhinestones in three different spots on the card."
Personal stash items used: 
Card bases (Recollections); Sentiment stamp (Inspired By Stamping); Ink (Versamark, Tsukineko); Copper embossing powder (source unknown); Rhinestones (Doodlebug Design Inc.)

Using the 
Simple Stories "
Sunshine & Blue Skies" Page Kit
included in this month's
Designer Dee Hunt 
created the lovely page below:
Dee:
I mattered most of the paper to give it depth. I also used wood elements and color them with gold glitter paint. Got into my stash for a tag and title. I got a love when my granddaughter loves to do faces and her pictures.

Designer Dee Hunt 
also created the layout below using the 
PhotoPlay "Best Dad Ever" Page Kit
included in this month's
"O-Fish-Cial"
Dee:
"I did a little mixture of Washi Tape and strips of paper to do my background. Are used one of the element cards and cut the fish out and use pop dots to raise him up. I also cut out a fly and place it on top of the twine. This is a very great picture of my father-in-law."\

 Interested in subscribing and/or purchasing our kits?
Please visit our website:

 Visit our 
to view process videos using our kits

 Join Our 
for inspiration and  to participate in our monthly challenges!!!

Thank you so much for visiting our blog!
Enjoy the rest of your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment