Thursday, June 6, 2019

Pink Paisley Horizon Page Kit Inspiration

Hello! 

Here's the 4th page kit:
Pink Paisley Horizon Page Kit
 from the 
that our Designers used to create these wonderful layouts:

Lisa Hidy
"I Love Us"
 
Lisa shares this about her layout:
"The bright colors of this collection where perfect to offset the darker colors in my photo making it really pop! I fussy cut one of the globes out of the paper and also cut apart some of the saying to add to my layout as word strips.
From my Stash: black cardstock & Thickers
I also used the embellishment kit"


Heather Guy
"Experience the Journey Together"

Heather said this about her layout:
"The biggest struggle for me using the Pink Paislee Horizon kit was cutting into these great patterned, vibrant papers! They are so beautiful and bold, with the perfect embellishments to pull it all together! It was an amazing kit to capture this memory of my son and girlfriend on their cruise. I used the die cuts in the Embellishment Kit, and some twine and alpha letters "The" from my stash."

Grace Tolman
"Dream Come True"
Grace said this about her layout:
I had fun with this page. The inspiration for the butterflies came from the sunburst/rainbow pattern paper. I was able to use all the colors by punching out the butterfly shape from each sunburst. I finished each butterfly with a rhinestone to have a more finished look. 
The “T” design is not my go-to design but I really liked how this turned out so I might do that again soon. The 3x4 horizontal photos fit perfectly across my page and I placed them in sequential order so you can follow my walk to accept my diploma from start to finish.
Products used: Pink Paislee “Horizon” page kit + Embellishment kit
Stash items used: Date stamp (Studio Calico); Ink (Hybrid Ink My Favorite Things); Butterfly punch (Martha Steward); Rhinestones (Doodlebug Design Inc.); Pen (American Crafts); Tiny alpha stickers (My Mind’s Eye)"

Check out Grace's process video on how she created this layout:


Here's a look at the
and a look at the 
For more information about this Kit or any of our other Kits, 
Please visit our Website:

No comments:

Post a Comment