Friday, June 7, 2019

June Freaky Fast Formula

Happy Friday everyone!
Its reveal day for the
June Freaky Fast Formula..

Below is the incredible layout
Designer Grace Tolman 
created based on the formula and using the
Echo Park "Summer Ever" Page Kit 
included in the
June Flavors of the Month Kit
combined with the
June Embellishment Add On Kit:
Summer Fave"
Grace:
"This is my take on this month’s Freaky Fast Friday challenge. I deviated a little bit and cut the 2x12” paper into 4 ½” strips to make the border on my page. I think that goes against the rules somehow, but I like to live a little so I will be a rebel this month. If you’ve followed me for a while, you know that my eye always looks for a border around my pages and that specific paper just seemed to fit the bill. 
I then added the rest of the paper blocks on the center to create a center design. I also turned the squares into diamonds for a different look. With those diamond papers, I added my stickers, creating a visual triangle on my page.
These photos are of my youngest kid’s first swim in a pool. I like how the colors of the paper (being non watery themed) made the blue in my photos stand out. I also loved the stickers in the 12x12 sticker sheet, they were the perfect addition to complete my page.
Stash items used: 
Distress mini ink pad; Date stamp (Studio Calico); Ink (Distress mini ink pad, Hybrid Ink My Favorite Things)"
Grace has also created a process video to share with you:
To play along, visit
The ScrapRoom's Subscribers and Fans Group
You have until
 June 30th, 11:59 PM (PST)
to upload your layouts!

The ScrapRoom Kit Club
is currently accepting new subscriptions.
Purchasing and subscription information can be
found on our website:
WWW.SCRAP-ROOM.COM

 We appreciate you taking the time to stop by our blog!
Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment