Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Jillibean Soup Rainbow Roux Page Kit Inspiration

Happy Hump Day!

Check out these fabulous layouts our Designers created using the 
Jillibean Soup "Rainbow Roux" Page Kit
from the 

Grace Tolman 
"My Favorite"
 
Grace shares this about her layout:
"I adored all of the pattern papers in this collection but I also knew that I would never be able to include them all, even if I was layering them. So to incorporate as much of them as I can, I cut them into strips, some ½” others wider, and laid them on the center of my page, going down the layout. I added my photos ¾” down to break up all of the paper strips. I then tucked in some tags, cut out from pattern paper, to add some different layers to the page. I added some twine to it to give it a finished look. I also cut out the title “My Favorite” from pattern paper and added that to the page with a twine plus some foam adhesive to make it stand out against the busy background. I sprinkled some stickers and die cuts to complete the page.
Personal stash items used: Date stamp (Studio Calico); Ink (Distress mini ink pad, Hybrid Ink My Favorite Things); Twine (Doodlebug Design Inc.)"

Check out Grace's process video on how she created this layout:


Here's a layout from 
Rochelle Spears
"Dream"

Here's a look at the
Jillibean Soup "Rainbow Roux" Page Kit

and a look at the 
For more information about this Kit or any of our other Kits, 
Please visit our Website:

No comments:

Post a Comment