Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Vicki Boutin "Kaleidoscope" Page Kit Inspiration

It's time for the last page reveal for the 

Check out these layouts from our Designers using the
Vicki Boutin "Kaleidoscope" Page Kit:

Lisa Hidy
"Senior Night"
Lisa shares this about her layout:
"I loved all the fun eclectic stickers in this kit, I love the look they gave my layout when added onto this amazing base paper with the pre-printed tickets, the minute I saw this paper I just knew I had to use it as my background! I also cut out hearts from one of the papers to give me a few more embellishments to add to my layout! 
From my stash: enamel dots, letter stickers, and word strips"

Heather Guy
"You make each new day so Colorful and Fun"
Heather said this about her layout:
"I loved everything about this VB Kaleidoscope FOTM kit! The bright colors and the amazing patterns! And the Puffy Phrase Thickers from the embellishment kit was perfect for the title, as well as the heart and + embellies! This picture of my triplets was taken on the first day of 7th grade in a new school system! Their outfits and smiles of excitement were a perfect match for this kit! I added some white alphas from my stash for the title."

Rochelle Spears
"Say Cheese"

Here's a look at the 

from the 

For more information about this Kit or any of our other Kits, 
Please visit our Website:


See you back here tomorrow with inspiration from the
April Doubleshot Kit! 

No comments:

Post a Comment