Wednesday, April 24, 2019

April Kits - Card Inspiration

Good morning!
What types of projects do you create with the leftover product from your ScrapRoom kits after creating your layouts?
Designer Grace Tolman
Combined some of the leftover scraps from the page kits included in the
April Flavors of the Month Kit
with the
April Embellishment Add On Kit
to create the beautiful cards below:
Grace:
"This card set is a prime example that the Flavors of the Month kit is chock full of products and even with just a few scraps from each mini collection, you can still create cards with it. In each one, I pulled out scraps from just that one line ensuring that all the products I use will blend well together. I added some green tiny alphas from my stash to create or complete my card sentiments. I couldn’t believe how fast these cards came to be with just items that I already had on my table."

Personal Stash items used: 
A2 card bases in three different colors; tiny alpha stickers (Cosmo Cricket); Corner rounder punch (Creative Melodies)"

Please visit our 
Facebook Subscribers and Fans Group
to upload the layouts, cards and other projects you create using our kits.
Our team would love to see your projects created using our kits.

Thanks for stopping by!
Enjoy the rest of your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment