Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Carta Bella Flower Market Page Kit Inspiration

Happy Hump Day!

We're starting off the day revealing ONE of the FOUR different page kits within the

Take a look at how our designers used the
Carta Beall "Flower Market" Page Kit
to create a layout:

Lisa Hidy
"Gather"
Lisa shares this about her layout:
"What a pretty kit, the sticker sheet included with the kit has so many beautiful stickers! I knew when I saw this kit it would be perfect for these pictures of my friend and her husband on their trip to Europe last Fall. I didn't feel the need to add a title as the quote and word gather from the sticker sheet seemed more the sufficient to me!
From my stash: Doily."

Rochelle Spears
"Adore"
Rochelle said this about her layout:
"This paper is so darn pretty!!  I wasn't sure what sides to use because they were all fabulous.  I realized anything would work because it's so darn pretty!! I fussy cut the flowers which I think pops off the woodgrain paper... which is perfect for the background."

Here's a look at the 

from the 

For more information about this Kit or any of our other Kits, 
Please visit our Website:

See you back tomorrow with more page kit and layout inspiration! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment