Thursday, April 25, 2019

April Kits ~ Design Team Extra Layouts

Hello!
Today we are showcasing the extra layouts our designers created
using the
April Kits

First up are the layouts created using the page kits included in the
This beautiful layout was created by
Designer Robin Redd
using the
Carta Bella "Flower Market" Page Kit
combined with the
April Shots of Life Kit
April Patterned Paper Kit
and the
 April Embellishment Add On  Kit
Robin:
"I love everything about this line. EVERYTHING! The texture, the watercolor elements.
I enjoyed fussy cutting small flower bunches to use as accents to the photo."

Designer Robin Redd
also used the
Carta Bell "Flower Market" Page Kit
to create the lovely layout below
inspired by the
April Freaky Fast Formula

Our next layout created was by
Designer Grace Tolman
 combining some of the page kits
with the

April Embellishment Add On Kit
"Let's Wander"
Grace:
"This is my “extra” project for the month. Since I had used up most of the papers from the mini kits, I decided to dive into the embellishment kit to find products that could spark some idea for my page. I was so excited when I found the pack of travel ephemera from Pinkfresh. I used them to go around my photos. I love how the circle shape caused movement in my page and the movement reminds me of traveling.

  I wanted to ground my page but since I didn’t have full sheets of papers anymore, I decided to make a frame on the inside edge of my cardstock with the striped pattern paper.
The ephemera pieces had a lot of words already on them so I opted to just use one of them as the official title of this page. When I looked at the page, the word “W” was standing out so I went with that as my title.

Personal Stash Items used:
 Date stamp (Studio Calico); Ink (Distress mini ink pad); Typewriter; White Cardstock; Black Pen (American Crafts); Circle stencil"

The double page layout below by
Designer Robin Redd
was created using the
Vicki Boutin "Kaleidoscope" Page Kit

Our last two layouts were created by
Designer Dee Hunt
using the
Simple Stories "Spring Farmhouse" Page Kit
included in the
"Bloom"
Dee:
"Mila getting her first Easter basket. From the sticker sheet there were words that I created a long order with. I also Ink the edges."

"Hello Gorgeous"
Dee:
"I is able to get quite a bit of layouts out of this kit this is my fourth page. I also use the words for a border here. And the tile is also from my Thickers title pack."

We appreciate you taking the time to stop by and invite you to visit our website:
to check out all of the amazing kits we offer.


No comments:

Post a Comment