Monday, September 24, 2018

September Kits ~ Deisgn Team Extra Layouts

Hello!
I hope you all had a wonderful weekend and looking forward to having a creative and crafty week.
To inspire you to get your creative mojo going, today we are showcasing the extra layouts the design team created using this month's kits.

Our first layout was created by
Designer Heather Guy
using the
Simple Stories "Dream Big" Page Kit
one of four kits included in the
Flavors of the Month Kit
"Sparkle"
Heather:
"I can't get enough of my sweet niece! This Dream Big kit is so perfect for little girls!!! I love that it celebrates girls dreaming and shining bright and being unique!!! And I just love scrapping this girl, especially when you get such great paper kits like this one!"
The incredible layout below was also created by

Designer Heather Guy
created the layout below using the
Crate Paper "Willow Lane" Page Kit
also included in this month's
Flavors of the Month Kit
"Blessings"
Heather:
"I couldn’t get enough of this kit and used it to make a 2nd layout! This kit was just what I needed to scrap this picture of my 4 boys with my grandma out on the family farm. I used some gold sequins from my stash for the butterfly trails. The title word “blessings” is also from my stash."

Designer Grace Tolman
created the next layout using the
Fancy Pants "Magnolia Lane" Page Kit
also in this month's
Flavors of the Month Kit
combined with the
September Embellishment Add On Kit
"Happy Reunion"
Grace:
"I took inspiration from the “Our story” paper where they had four thick blocks of patterns within the single sheet of paper. I cut out two of them and then the other two was cut from the other two papers in the kit. To add some interest to them, I had punched out a decorative border on one short end for each strip. I alternated the location of the scallop border to move the eye across the page.
Since my photos are black and white, I needed to incorporate a little bit more color to them so I matted them with soft pink cardstock, taking the color inspiration from the floral paper I added on my page. I also added some border stickers from the Embellishment kit."

Personal stash items used:
Date Stamp; Black Ink pad; Pink Cardstock; White Cardstock; Border punch (Fiskars); Pink Nuvo
Drops; Gold American Crafts Letter stickers.

Using the leftover product from the
Pretty Little Studio "Savannah Dreams" Page Kit
included in the
Flavors of the Month Kit
Designer Grace Tolman
created the adorable grid layout below:
"Hello Dental Chair"
Grace:
This one used my scraps from the Pretty Little Studio collection. It’s so easy to put together a layout even if you are only using scraps if you follow the quart, pint, and gallon formula. Cut your papers into 3 varying sizes and then put them together on a white cardstock. This formula never fails me.


Personal stash items used:
Date Stamp; Black Ink pad; White Cardstock; Twine (American Crafts); Turquoise letter stickers (Studio Calico); Red Cardstock

Using the leftover product from the two page kits in the
DoubleShot Kit
Designer Dee Hunt
created the layouts below...
"Fabulous"
Dee:
"I was graced to know this Fabulous Ladies. When we started this Design Diva’s I had know idea how important all of the ladies would become to me. We are always there for each other through thick and thin. I love all other them!"

Dee:
"This is a companion page to my Freaky Fast Formula layout. More about the Lincoln memorial statue and who made it."

Thank you for stopping by and I hope you return each day this week to check out the sneak peeks of the wonderful page kits that are coming in the October Kits!
Enjoy the rest of your day!





No comments:

Post a Comment