Friday, September 14, 2018

September Freaky Fast Formula Inspiration ~ Designer Lisa Hidy

It's FriYAY!!!!
Today we are sharing a super sweet layout
created by
Designer Lisa Hidy
inspired by the

"Wake up and Dream Big Little One"
Lisa:
 "I used the Simple Stories "Dream Big" page kit from the Flavors of the Month Kit to create this layout. This challenge always helps me create super fast layouts! I used a quote bubble from the embellishment kit which was perfect for my pictures and is acting as my title. I love how this layout turned out!"
Here's a look at the
Simple Stories "Dream Big" Page Kit
Lisa used, one of four kits included in the
And here is a look at the formula for this month:
Want to play along with our challenge this month?
Visit our
Our team is looking forward to seeing how this month's formula inspires each of you.
Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment