Monday, September 3, 2018

Crate Paper/Maggie Holmes "Willow Lane" Page Kit Inspiration

Hello and Happy Monday!

It's time to start sharing inspiration from the different page kits within the
 September 2018 Flavors of the Month Kit!

First up, is
Crate Paper "Willow Lane" Page Kit.

Check out this awesome double page layout:

"Happily Ever After"
By: Grace Tolman
Grace said this about her layout:
"Stash items used: Black pen; Purple cardstock; White Cardstock; Border punch (Fiskars)
Notes: Since I had only a small pile of scraps from this paper collection, I added them in strips and pieces. I still hand cut some of the butterflies from one of the papers and added them to the side of my layout, a butterfly corresponding to each member of my family. I also added some elements from the Embellishment kit."

Here's a look at the page kit:
Grace also used some products from the 
Subscribe to our monthly kit club today and start receiving your kits!!
See you tomorrow with more inspiration! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment