Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Pretty Little Studio "Savannah Dreams" Inspiration

It's Wednesday! :)

Here's a look at the layouts created using the
Pretty Little Studio "Savannah Dreams" Page Kit
from the
 Sept. 2018 Flavors of the Month Kit!

"Soar"
By: Lisa Hidy
Lisa said this about her layout:
"When I first saw this kit I was drawn to the paper with the bold words/faux ink spatters! I knew I wanted it to take center stage on my layout. I was also inspired by the hot air balloon and knew this kit would be perfect for the hot air balloon photos of my friend! I love how this layout turned out! From my stash I used letter stickers and enamel dots."

"You Are My Sunshine"
By: Rochelle Spears


"Hello Dream Life"
By: Heather Guy

Heather said this about her layout:
"Life with my boys is so much more than I could have ever dreamed! These boys are my world! And this PLS kit is a great mix for both boys and girls! And I love all the little embellishments with this kit and the add-on embellishment kit! Decided to rough up the edges of the papers to fit the personalities of my rough and tumble boys!!!!"

Here's a look at the page kit:
The Designers also used some products from the 
Subscribe to our monthly kit club today and start receiving your kits!!
See you tomorrow with more inspiration! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment