Saturday, July 7, 2018

Show & Tell Saturday with Christine Meyer!

Hello and welcome to 

Show & Tell Saturday! 

Today DT Member
 Christine Meyer
is sharing with us a beautidul double page layout:
Christine shares this about her layout:
"I don't do a ton of 2 page layouts anymore but every once in a while you just have so many pictures! These pictures were from my 40th birthday and I certainly didn't want to leave anyone out of the layout! With all the pretty patterns in this page kit, it was perfect to make it stretch. I painted white lines using paint across my layout and then cut a bunch of circles with the patterned papers. I fussy cut my title and flowers and just used a few stickers here and there to embellish! Sequins from my stash were the final detail and played up those circles even more!"

And Show & Tell wouldn't be complete without a video, right?  
Make sure you watch her process video here:
 
Please subscribe to 
and to 
so that you don't miss any awesome process videos!

Christine used the 

from the

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment