Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Illustrated Faith - All People All Nations Page Kit Inspiration

Hello and Happy Tuesday!

It's time to start sharing inspiration from the different page kits within the
 July 2018 Flavors of the Month Kit!

First up, is
Illustrated Faith "All People All Nations" Page Kit.

Check out these layouts from our Designers:

"Glamping Babes"
By: Lisa Hidy
Lisa said this about her layout:
"This line was perfect for the group picture from the Glamping Craft Retreat I attended this past March. I love the eclectic feel to this line and it captured the fun group of ladies perfectly as we were from all different backgrounds and areas of the State! I used the embellishment kit to add accents near the bottom of my layout to give the feel that the embellishments are 'sprinkled' on the page!"
Personal Stash items used: Letter stickers & gold enamel dots.

"Gather Together"
By: Grace Tolman

   
Check out her Video here:
Here's what Grace said about her layout:
"I wanted to frame my whole page but I also wanted to utilize the papers as much as possible. So I created a 1” frame around my page by piecing together some paper strips. I also wanted to use the arrow die cut piece but with the way I designed my photos, it was better to have the arrow going vertical. I was afraid the lines within the arrow would conflict with my title sticker but it actually worked out ok because it added some subtle design on the back of the title."
Personal Stash items used: 
Scallop circle punch; 1” circle punch; Black pen for journaling; Date Stamp; Black Ink pad

Here's a look at the page kit:
The Designers also used some products from the 
Subscribe to our monthly kit club today and start receiving your kits!!
See you tomorrow with more inspiration! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment