Wednesday, July 4, 2018

PhotoPlay Red, White, & Blue Page Kit Inspiration

Happy 4th of July! :)

In honor of 4th of July,
we have some wonderful layouts created by our designers using the
PhotoPlay "Red, White & Blue" Page Kit
from the
 July 2018 Flavors of the Month Kit:
"USA land that I love"
By: Lisa Hidy
Lisa said this about her layout:
"I found this adorable photo of my now 20 year old son with the flag and knew this kit was the perfect mix of patterns to use to scrap it! I had fun making embellishment clusters using the cute 12 x 12 sticker sheet included in the kit."
Stash items used: red & navy cardstock

"Liberty"
By: Christine Meyer:
"
Check out Christine's process video here:
Christine shares this about her layout:
"I couldn't resist all the beautiful stickers, ephemera, and patterned papers from this page kit (and embellishment kit). I had some family selfies left from last 4th of July so I pulled one out and put it to work. Once i added the layers of patterned papers I got crazy with the stickers and ephemera!"

"USA Born" 
By: Suzanna Lee

For SpiegelMom Scraps Sketch Challenge

"I Can Not Even Imagine"
By: Heather Guy
Heather said this about her layout:
"I have been waiting for just the right papers to scrap these pictures of our time at Ford's Theatre in Washington DC. When I received this kit, I knew right away that this kit was perfect for what I had imagined! This moment was awe inspiring for me as my journaling reflects. The title stickers and wood veneer were from my stash."

"Becuase of Love"
By: Grace Tolman

Here's some close ups:
Grace said this about her layout:
"I didn’t have any “4th of July” themed photos on hand but the papers were so versatile that I was able to use them on this page of me and my husband. The colors of our clothes happen to be red, white and blue and that inspired me to match it with these products. Sometimes the color combinations of our photos can allow us to use “themed” products in a totally different way. The flowers were so gorgeous too; I couldn’t help but use them on my page. 
Because the stickers were very patriotic, it did not match my photos. To overcome this dilemma, I cut one of the word stickers to just spell ‘because of’ then added my homemade title cut out with my die cut machine."
Stash items used: “love” die cut title cut with glittered cardstock using Silhouette Cameo; Date Stamp; Black Ink pad

Here's a look at the page kit:

Subscribe to our monthly kit club today and start receiving your kits!!
Have a wonderful and safe 4th of July!

No comments:

Post a Comment