Saturday, April 14, 2012

April Scraplift Challenge

Happy Saturday Everyone! I just walked in from our two youngest boys' middle school track meet, we're slamming down some lunch and heading back out for our oldest boys' track meet this afternoon. Ah, spring is fully underway in our neck of the woods! I have just enough time to issue our second ScrapRoom challenge for April - the SCRAPLIFT CHALLENGE! This is honestly one of my favorite challenges. I love to see how you all are inspired by our amazing Design Team!

So, for this challenge, you will need to choose a layout from our APRIL IDEA GALLERY create a page that is inspired by it, and submit your layout in our challenge via our Mr. Linky link below. We'll choose a winner for a $10.00 ScrapRoom Gift Certificate next month. You've got until April 30th to post your entry (or entries)!

I took 30 minutes yesterday and created a "scraplifted" layout of my own to kick off the challenge this month.

I was inspired by this layout by Aphra using the My Mind's Eye "Be Amazing" layout kit (love the way she cut out the hexagons and positioned everything for her one-photo layout):


And, here is my version (a total scraplift - but it's okay to do a total scraplift in a scraplift challenge, right?) :) My version is 8x8, and I'm so tickled with it that you'd think I came up with it all on my own. :)


So, let's see your take on what our Design Team has done with the kits this month. Your scraplifted page can be loose or more-exact - whatever makes you happy!



And, the winner from our March Scraplift Challenge is jojojorenee! Please e-mail me at admin@scrap-room.com with your real life name and e-mail address, and I'll get your $10.00 Gift Certificate e-mailed out to you! Here is jojorenee's layout:

A special thanks to everyone who participated in our March challenge! Now, grab some photos and your favorite new scrappin' supplies and enter our April Scraplift Challenge!

6 comments:

  1. Congrats Tamika it's well deserved!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH!! I loved this layout by Jenny Moore as soon as I saw it...glad it worked with these papers and pics too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! me I'm so Tommy Brady right now lol! Thanks TRS and for all the congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I lifted Jenny's Easter 2011 Layout.

    Added my link, "One Cheerful Girl"
    http://momentstocherish-deanna.blogspot.com/2012/04/one-cheerful-girl.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I lifted Jennifer's layout - nothing I love more than a scraplift challenge - it's legal to steal!! thanks

    ReplyDelete