Sunday, February 15, 2009

Easy and Pocket Friendly



I made these baskets for the kids teachers for Valentine's Day this year. They were both easy and pocket friendly. Here is the breakdown.

Basket purchased for ($1.28) from Old Time Pottery
1/2 bag of shredded red paper from Target's gift wrapping section ($0.50)
Bag of Dove milk Chocolates ($3.49)
Ribbon used from my stash
White cardstock that I punched into a scalloped circle shape - both from my stash
Red and Black Ink from my stash
Super Cute Stamp from The ScrapRoom

The teacher's loved them, and really who can resist those Dove Chocolates??!!!

Don't forget TSR's Exclusive Stamp add on club is only $6.00. These stamps are perfect for scrapbooking, card making, and gift tags. The possibilities are endless.

4 comments:

  1. Super cute Shawnna! I would love to get one of those!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are awesome! Wish I had seen those before they had there party! It will be a great idea for later though! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are so awesome. I would loved to have gotten one of those. Need to remember that for next year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute idea! Wished we had an old time pottery close, i'd snag up the baskets and lift this for sure.

    ReplyDelete