Thursday, February 5, 2009

2009 Year in Review Album

Hello - I can't believe that we are already in the second month of 2009! I am finishing up my January Month in Review layout, using the Feb Basic Grey kit. It will be available on the message board as a recipe layout to download, with the password provided in the kit. If you are not familiar with this project, it is simply a two-page layout completed each month with one of the Scrap-Room page kits. I use this album to highlight the events of the month and as a place for some of my favorite photos that might not make it in a scrapbook otherwise. I do not scrap in any order, but this album helps me to feel like I am up-to-date and capturing our everyday family life. This year I created a title page for the album, using some of the papers from the January kit.
I hope that you can join me in creating your own Year in Review album for 2009! :) Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment