Saturday, November 19, 2022

Show & Tell Saturday with Jacqie Malzahn

Hello! Welcome to...

Show & Tell Saturday 
with Design Team Member 
Jacqie Malzahn
Check out this wonderful layout Jacqie created using the 
Jen Hadfield Stardust Page Kit 
from the 
November Doubleshot Kit:
Here's what Jacqie said about her layout:
"Not sure what's cuter, the chubby baby or the adorable kitty sticker I got with my Jen Hadfield Double Shot Kit. I loved both sides of my background patterned paper, so I took advantage of the cardstock and cut a circle out to cover up the circle I cut in my background so I could use the B side on my layout as well as the A side. It's so hard when you love it all but there are some fun ways to use them both. You CAN have your cake and eat it too!!"

Make sure you watch Jacqie's process video here:

Please subscribe to 
and to 
for more awesome process videos!

Here's a look at the 
To learn more about this kit, please visit
Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment