Thursday, November 10, 2022

November 2022 JumpStart Sketch Inspiration ~ Designer Lisa Hidy

Today we are showcasing an amazing layout
Designer Lisa Hidy 
created by combining the 
Paige Evans "Garden Shop" Page Kit
with the
October JumpStart Sketch

"Thankful, Blessed"
Lisa:
"I had so much fun using this nontraditional color palette on these pumpkin patch pictures! I figured since Fall in Texas is more like Summer why not switch it up a bit!! I stayed true to the sketch and besides 2 leaves from the embellishment kit I only used the kit to create this Fall layout!
From my stash: I used 2 leaves from the embellishment kit"

And check out the inspiration behind this amazing layout....
There's still time to play along.
You have until 
November 30, 2022 ~ 11:59 PM (PST)
to upload your interpretation of this sketch into the
November Challenges Album
located in the 
TSR Facebook Subscribers and Fans Group
Enjoy the rest of your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment