Tuesday, November 22, 2022

Mixing the November Kits Inspiration

Hello Friends!

Today, we are sharing these awesome layouts created by our Design Team using the 
Patricia Barnett
Patricia said this about her layout:
"
This layout was inspired by the importance of being our own best friend! 
If you follow me and my creations, you will know that I am a huge Vicki Boutin fan! I used her "Pencil Me In" & "Typeset" paper. To jazz things up even more, I threw in some extra printed paper from the Double shot Kit & the Embellishment Kit! Give me all the extra embellies! 
Hope to have inspired you today"

Jacquie Malzahn
Jacqie said this about her layout: 
"Mixing the kits could go many different directions this month, many different colors, but all are fun to play with. I chose some Vicki Boutin and Paige Evans to mix and bring out the orange in my photos. I used lots of mixes of colors with more shades of oranges and pops of black to bring it all together."

Check out Jacqie's process video here:

Make sure you subscribe to both YouTube channels:
and to 

Here's a look at the kits the designers used:


Make sure you check out the Kit Reveals on the

For more information about the 
visit our website:

No comments:

Post a Comment