Monday, September 20, 2021

September Shots of life Pocket Page Kit Inspiration

 Hello and Happy Monday!!

Today, we are excited to share this wonderful page spread created by

"Week 32/2021"
Lori said this about her layout:
"I loved the fun bright colors in the Bella Blvd 'You Are My Sunshine' cut apart cards and knew I would be using them to document Week 32 of 2021. I dove into my Bella Blvd scraps folder to add a little more color to my layout. I loved the multi-colored heart card and cut it down to a 3x4 size. I then matted one of the 2x2 cards onto some white cardstock and cut it to look like a polaroid photo to make my own filler card. I also fussy cut the sunshine from one of the 2x2 cards to add as an embellishment to my title card. I put my stamps to use on this layout for the majority of my embellishing. 

Kits used - September Shots of Life Kit
From my stash - white cardstock, stamps, chipboard stickers, small enamel hearts"

Here's a look at the
A great mixture of 12x12 cut a-parts, Sticker Sheets, and Coordinating Embellishments which include stickers, wash tape, ephemera and more! 

And if you are not a pocket page scrapper, 
this kit also coordinates with the Flavors of the Month Kit!
It's a perfect way to add a little more embellishments and papers to create even more great pages! 

To join the 
 Shots of Life Pocket Page Kit Club
please visit our website at:

Thank you for stopping by and please come by tomorrow to see how Lori uses the
different ScrapRoom Kits to create a layout! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment