Monday, September 6, 2021

Bella Blvd. You Are My Sunshine Page Kit Inspiration

Hello Everyone!
It's time for us to share some inspiration from the
Flavors of the Month Kit!
This kit features 4 different page collections that are all fabulous! We will spend the next few days featuring layouts our designers created using these fabulous kits!

Here's what our Designers created using the  
Lisa Hidy
"Happy"
Here's what Lisa said about her layout:
"I love the bright & bold colors and patterns in this kit! It was so fun to work with. I love embellishing my titles and this kit with all the different types and sizes of embellishments made it super easy to do. I love how it turned out!  
From my stash: Black and pink cardstock, circle die and epoxy heart"

Nicole Bingaman
"Summer Memories"
Here's what Nicole said about her layout:
I saved the Bella Blvd kit for my last project this month because I LOVE bright and cheerful lines. I went a little overboard and this layout took me a few days but I love the end result. Over all the double page layout can read as a two page or as (2) single pages, esp knowing that they will go into a D-ring style album. Normally I do not care for a harsh line at the middle of my layout, but for this one I am ok.
I took the chunky stripe pattern paper and cut the stripes apart, then ran them through my big shot with a wavy border die (this could be done freehand as well). I think layered them into a rainbow wave "pool" and tucked a bunch of photos into the waves.
To bring in more color to the background, I took cloud stencils and lots of inks to make a rainbow cloud background that I absolutely LOVE.
I backed the "Summer" cut file from the embellishment add on kit with papers from the main kit and some photos.
I sprinkled the embellishments from the main kit across the entire layout to keep with the chaotic/messy theme I had going on.

Check out Nicole's video here:


Rochelle Spears
"My Sunshine"


Here's a look at the 

from the 

For more information check out our website:
Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment