Tuesday, June 22, 2021

Mixing Kits with Lori Stroup

Hello Friends!
Today, we are sharing this fun layout created by 
Design Team Member
 Lori Stroup
using a variety of the 
"Smile"
Lori said this about her layout:
"The Gingham Foundry collection from My Mind's Eye is such a beautiful collection. Even though it has beautiful floral papers, I pulled a few of the basic patterns to create a layout of my son. I can't believe this photo is from 20 years ago! 

The text paper that is in the patterned paper add-on kit has the lyrics from 'What a Wonderful World' on it and since this song is special to our family, it was the perfect background. I did gut this paper so I could use the diamond stripes on my layout, as well. I also pulled several of the 3x4 journaling cards from the Shots of Life kit to layer behind my photo for a photo mat. I added in pops of the dark yellow paper that was on the other side of the dot paper and I even put part of the manufacturer's strip to use under the photo.

Kits used - Patterned Paper kit, Embellishment kit, Shots of Life kit

From stash - white cardstock for photo mat"

Here's a look at the kits Lori used:


Make sure you check out the Kit Reveals on the

For more information about the 
or any of
visit our website:

No comments:

Post a Comment