Wednesday, June 30, 2021

Welcome Cathy Harper to Design Team!

We have some exciting news!
It's our pleasure to introduce our new Design Team Member!  

But before we do, we wanted to give a 
BIG THANK YOU TO HEATHER GUY! 
Thank you so much for your dedication, commitment and awesome creativity for the past 4 years!
We will miss you dearly!!  Know that you will always have a home with us here  at the ScrapRoom!! 😘

Now onto our exciting news!!!!!  
Please welcome our new 
Flavors of the Month Kit
Cathy Harper
Hi! My name is Cathy Harper!  Mom to two amazing grown kiddos, Grandma to 4 adorable grandchildren and a Frenchie Mom to Cash!
I’ve been scrapbooking and creating for years. I had my own scrapbook boutique for a number of years! I have designed for almost every company out there and have lots of creations published! Right now, I currently design for Lori Whitlock. I’m looking forward to creating for The Scraproom and getting more pages created!  These kits inspire you to create and get more done. Can’t wait to get started. 

Stay tuned as we will be sharing Cathy's beautiful layouts 
 starting with the July Kits!
You can check out the July inspiration under the 
"Idea's"  tab on our

Welcome Cathy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment