Thursday, December 10, 2020

Simple Stories - North Pole Page Kit Inspiration

Hello!  Today we are sharing the last page kit from the 
December 2020
Flavors of the Month Kit!
This kit features 4 different page collections that are all awesome! We will spend the next few days featuring layouts our designers created using these fabulous kits!
The December kits are filled with Holiday Cheer!

Check out this fun layout created with the
Heather Guy
"Jolly December Details"
Here's what Heather said about her layout:
"I thought this paper was going to be difficult but this page using the Simple Stories Simple Vintage North Pole kit turned kit to be a fave! And keeping to the "vintage", I used a picture of myself from my 1st Christmas! Wow!!! The hospital sent me home in this stocking, and many many many years later, I still have it! On this layout, I created a cluster with title in the top left to draw the attention from one side down diagonally to the picture. A few embellishments around the picture and a couple strips of pattern paper along the side to add some balance on that side. I added a few words stickers from my stash"

Rochelle spears
"Joyful"
Here's a look at the individual page kit:
Simple Stories - North Pole PageKit:
For more information check out our website:
Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment