Friday, December 11, 2020

December Freaky Fast Formula Inspiration ~ Designer Heather Guy

Hello and happy Friday everyone!
Today we are showcasing the beautiful layout 
Designer Heather Guy
created inspired by the
December Freaky Fast Formula
"Santa's Helper"

Heather:
"For this month's kits, I decided to go back to past Christmases! In fact, one layout went waaaay back! Hahaha! And the best part, these pictures were already printed!!!
With the Pink Fresh "Oh, What Fun Page Kit I used a pic of Santa and I from 2006. I used one of the papers as my background page using the Freaky Fast Friday formula! For one of my pieces, I ripped the background paper and added my 4x2 piece the with some embellishments added on top. I continued the ornament theme down the page. The alpha letters "Santas Helper" were from my stash."

Here's a look at the formula...
Inspired by Heather's page and/or the formula and want to join in the fun?
Create a layout and upload it to the 
December Challenges Album
in our
by
December 31st, 11:59 PM (PST)

We appreciate you taking the time to stop by our blog and would love for you
to visit our website to check out all of the wonderful kits we offer...

Keep creating, stay safe and enjoy the rest of your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment