Monday, December 7, 2020

Fancy Pants Designs Wishmas Page Kit Inspiration

 Hello Everyone! 
It's time for us to share some inspiration from the
December 2020
Flavors of the Month Kit!
This kit features 4 different page collections that are all awesome! We will spend the next few days featuring layouts our designers created using these fabulous kits!
The December kits are filled with Holiday Cheer!
First up is this fun page kit:
Lisa Hidy
"Believe"
Lisa shares this about her layout:
"I loved the colors in this line! I decided to create two large ornaments using large circles and the ephemera included in the kit as the tops of the ornaments. I like how it turned out, the large ornaments framed my photo perfectly! I didn't want the wreath to say Merry Christmas so I covered it with a banner from the embellishment kit & then layered the saying "HOHOHO" over top of it to hide the wording on the wreath. 
From my stash: letter stickers"

Heather Guy
"All Bundled Up"
Heather said this about her layout:
"Continuing my use of past pictures, I pulled out this picture of my boys when they were only 6 month's old in their winter snow suits. The " All Bundled Up " embellishment is where I got the inspiration for this page. I used the tags from the Embellishment Kit as my layers behind the pic and used my patterned paper for the torn strips at the top and bottom of the page. Then scattered some embellishments around go finish off this page."

Here's a look at the individual page kit:
Fancy Pants Designs - Wishmas Page Kit:

For more information check out our website:
Have a wonderful day!

6 comments:


  1. Do you need Personal Loan?
    Business Cash Loan?
    Unsecured Loan
    Fast and Simple Loan?
    Quick Application Process?
    Approvals within 24-72 Hours?
    No Hidden Fees Loan?
    Funding in less than 1 Week?
    Get unsecured working capital?
    Contact Us At : gaincreditloan1@gmail.com
    Whatsapps +1-(551) 356-3808 (call/WhatsApp)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you financially down? Or are you looking for funds to repay loans and debts or start your own business? Just respond to this offer to get prior loan approval for either a personal or business fit for any purpose, such as:

    Mortgage loans
    Personal loans
    Automatic loans
    Project financing
    Capital increase

    We help small businesses with the cash they need today, and work with them to build a stronger financial tomorrow. In addition to a simple online application process and cash in your account as soon as tomorrow, we also empower you to create a better financial future. Contact us via email: magmafincropp@gmail.com
    Whats-app us on +917428734439

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you need a genuine Loan to settle your bills and startup
    business? contact us now with your details to get a good
    Loan at a low rate of 3% per Annual email us:
    Do you need Personal Finance?
    Business Cash Finance?
    Unsecured Finance
    Fast and Simple Finance?
    Quick Application Process?
    Finance. Services Rendered include,
    *Debt Consolidation Finance
    *Business Finance Services
    *Personal Finance services Help
    Please write back if interested with our interest rate datanfincorpfinance@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Emergency Cash Loans Hello Everybody, My name is Mrs. Phyllis Sue South. I live in UK London and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $350,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 2 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $350,000.00 U.S. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs. Phyllis Sue South that refer you to him. contact Dr. James Eric via email: financialserviceoffer876@gmail.com Whats-App +918929509036

    ReplyDelete
  5. BUSINESS LOAN PERSONAL LOAN HERE APPLY NOW WhatsApp +918929509036 financialserviceoffer876@gmail.com Dr. James Eric

    ReplyDelete