Thursday, April 9, 2020

Simple Stories I Am Page Kit Inspiration

Hello!

Day 4 of the the
April 2020 
Flavors of the Month Kit
page kit reveal and inspiration!

We are taking a look at these awesome layouts our designers
created using the
Simple Stories "I Am" Page Kit:

Lisa Hidy
"Dream Big"
Lisa said this about her layout:
"This kit has such fun patterns but even though I love floral patterns I felt like it was to busy to use behind my photo, so I broke it up by halfing it with the gold medallion paper. I also loved the pops of gold from the foam words included in the kit!! 
From my stash: enamel dots
I also used the embellishment kit"


Heather Guy
"I Am"
Heather says this about her layout:
"I don't often scrapbook myself because I am normally the one behind the camera! When I opened the Simple Stories I Am kit, I knew that I wanted to use it document some of the things that I AM or hope to be! I cut various size circles out of the cardstock and then backed with the different patterned papers. I wanted them to be random and fun. I added some foam adhesive behind some of the stickers to add some dimension and used the banner to frame my picture."

Here's a look at the individual page kit:
Simple Stories "I Am" Page Kit:

Please visit our website
For more information check out our website:
Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment