Wednesday, April 8, 2020

PinkFresh My Favorite Story Page Kit Inspiration

Hello!

Day 3 of the the
April 2020 
Flavors of the Month Kit
page kit reveal and inspiration!

We are taking a look at the wonderful layouts our designers
created using the
PinkFresh "My Favorite Story" Page Kit:

Heather Guy
"Love You More"
Heather said this about her layout:
"The Pinkfresh My Favorite Story kit is stunning! I don't often scrap with flowers or girlie because I have all boys, but I instantly fell in love with the colors and patterns. The colors were perfect for this picture taken recently of my siblings and mom and I. I like how the bold black & white stands out against the pastel colors. The embellishments are a great mix of both!"

Rochelle Spears
"Cute"

Here's a look at the individual page kit:
PinkFresh "My Favorite Story" Page Kit:

Please visit our website
For more information check out our website:
Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment