Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Fancy Pants Designs A Cherry On Top Page Inspiration

Happy Tuesday!

Take a look at what the Designers created using the
Fancy Pants Designs 
"A Cherry On Top" Page Kit
from the 
April 2020 
Flavors of the Month Kit:

Lisa Hidy
"Delish"
Lisa said this about her layout:
"This line is so fun with an amazing color palette! I had fun finally documenting these photos of my niece and nephew at the zoo with their ice cream cones from 2014! I loved using the patterned paper as the background, it already has the ink splatters on it, no mess no fuss!
From my stash: journal card for title block
I also used the embellishment kit"


Rochelle Spears
"Life Is Sweet"

Here's a look at the individual page kit:
Fancy Pants Designs 
"A Cherry On Top "Page Kit

Please visit our website
For more information check out our website:
Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment