Thursday, February 6, 2020

Simple Stories My Valentine Page Kit Reveal & Inspiration

Hi All!

Here's a look at the last page kit f rom the
February 2020 Flavors of the Month Kit.

Our designers use the
Simple Stories My Valentines Page Kit
to create these beautiful layouts:

Lisa Hidy
"Hello Sweetie"
Lisa said this about this layout:
"I loved all the beautiful embellishments in this kit! The larger chipboard pieces are perfect for layering an embellishment cluster, making a bold title or for adding a journaling box. 
From my stash: word hello/black cardstock; I also used the embellishment kit."

Rochelle Spears
"Valentine's Day"

Lisa and Rochelle used this page kit to create their layouts:
Simple Stories My Valentines Page Kit:

from the
February 2020 Flavors of the Month Kit:
Please visit our website
for more information on our kit clubs!

Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment