Friday, February 21, 2020

February Freaky Fast Formula & JumpStart Sketch Inspiration

Happy Friday!
We are back on the blog today showcasing more designer inspiration!

First up is this lovely layout created by
Designer Dee Hunt
based on the 
February Freaky Fast Formula
using the 
PhotoPlay "Be Mine" Page Kit
"Love"



Designer Heather Guy
created the beautiful layout below
inspired the
February JumpStart Sketch
using the 
Echo Park "It's Your Birthday" Page Kit
"Happy Birthday To You"
Heather:
"Using the sketch layout and the Echo Park It’s Your Birthday kit, I stayed pretty true to the sketch. I used my Cricut to cut out balloons using the patterned paper in place of the hearts on the sketch. I fussy cut the smaller balloons out of one of the patterned papers. This kit was a fun way to document my grandmother‘s 96th birthday. And I used some twine from my stash to make the strings on the balloons."

You still have until
February 29th, 11:59 PM (PST)
Upload your entries into our
February Challenges Album
in our
Facebook Subscribers & Fans Group

Have an amazing weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment