Tuesday, February 4, 2020

PhotoPlay Be Mine Page Kit Reveal & Inspiration

Hello!

Check out these wonderful layouts from the
ScrapRoom Designers using the
PhotoPlay Be Mine Page Kit
from the
February 2020 Flavors of the Month Kit:


Heather Guy
"You Are Loved"
Heather says this about her layout:
"I decided to use the Photoplay Be Mine kit to scrap this sweet picture of my great-grandmother (She is 100 years old!) and my mother taken recently. Valentine’s Day papers and embellishments can also be used to document the everyday moments, stories and love. This kit was great because not only is both of their middle names is Rose, but mother recently visited my great grandmother and the first thing she asked for was lipstick and chocolate. I was able to capture this moment in this page with the journaling, the chocolate candies and the SWAK lips sticker! I added some twine from my stash for the tag, as well as the Embellishment kit sticker sheet."

Lisa Brooks
"Me & You"
Lisa said this about her layout:
"The Photoplay, Be Mine collection is perfect for these random photos. I love how a simple collection like this can really showcase lots of fun selfies. I did add the title using Thickers, not included in the kit."

Check out Lisa's Process Video Here:



The Designers used this page kit to create their layouts:
PhotoPlay Be Mine Page Kit:

from the
February 2020 Flavors of the Month Kit:
Please visit our website
for more information on our kit clubs!

Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment