Sunday, October 6, 2019

Introducing New Design Team Member ~ Theresa Niehoff

We have some exciting news!

It's our pleasure to introduce our new
Theresa Neihoff
Hi everyone, it’s me Theresa! I am so excited to be joining the design team at TSR! I met my husband in elementary school when we were 12. We’ve now been married for 27 years and we have three children (ages 16, 20 and 23) and two rescue terriers. Originally from Southern California, we moved to Las Vegas in 2017.  As a family we LOVE to travel and have been to Mexico, Italy, England, France, Ireland, Whales, Belgium, The Netherlands and Spain. I’ve been scrappin’ since the 80’s... that's when my love affair with paper began. I remember going to the Hallmark store with my mom and she would give me a dollar and let me choose a few different sheets of loose stationary. Truth be told I am a paper hoarder and I still have some of those sheets! Although I enjoy all forms of paper crafting, my main passion is card making and I look forward to sharing my ideas with you. When I’m not in my craft room I am busy running our Lazertag Family Fun Canter in So Cal or checking in on our Escape Room in Vegas.  

Theresa will be joining our team starting this month!
Stay tuned as we will be sharing her beautiful cards she created using the
October 2019 Cafe Card Kit!

You can also check out this month's 
on our website for kit inspiration

No comments:

Post a Comment