Thursday, October 24, 2019

Design Team Extra Layouts ~ October Kits

Happy Thursday everyone!
Today we are featuring extra layouts created by the our designers using the October kits.
The first four layouts were created using page kits included in the

Designer Rochelle Spears
"My Heart Is Yours"
Rochelle:
"I used the paper scraps from the AC "Slice of Life Page Kit."  Embellishments are from my personal stash."

Designer Rochelle Spears
Fancy Pants "Howl" Page Kit
"Howl-O-Ween"

Designer Rochelle Spears
Echo Park "My Favorite Fall"
"My Pumpkin"
Rochelle:
"I used a sketch by Scrap-N-Sketch."

Designer Grace Tolman
"Smile Your At The Movies"
Grace:
"This is my extra project for the month. I love how the papers from the various collections can blend well together. I did use three circles to create my visual triangle and it was also the place to house my title and journaling.
I matted my photos with white cardstock just so it can stand out better against the pattern paper background."

Products used: 
Various FOTM page kits combined with the  Embellishment Add On Kit
Personal stash items used: 
Date stamp (Studio Calico); Ink (Hybrid Ink My Favorite Things, Distress Ink); Border punch (EK Success); Letters (My Mind’s Eye); Circle cutter (Creative Memories)

And our last featured page is by
Designer Dee Hunt 
using the
Pink Paislee "Again & Again" Page Kit
included in this month's
DoubleShot Kit

"Everyday Life"
Dee:
"I used one of My Mind’s Eye Lucky 8 punches to punch the pattern on the pink cardstock. Using some blue stripe I placed them on the back side. This make it look like you have a full sheet of cardstock behind it. And it also can stretch your cardstock."

Want to see and learn more about our kits,visit our website:
WWW.SCRAP-ROOM.COM
As always we appreciate you stopping by!  
Remember to visit the

No comments:

Post a Comment