Monday, October 7, 2019

Amy Tangerine "Slice of Life" Page Kit Inspiration

Hello Scrappers and Happy Monday!

We are starting off the week with wonderful inspiration from our

As you may know already, we have
4 individually packaged page kits (that we call "Flavors" 😉)
in each Flavors of the Month.  
So today we are sharing the first page kit:
American Crafts/Amy Tangerine "A Slice of Life"

Design Team Member 
Heather Guy
created this lovely page:

"Hap Camping Hair"
Heather shares this about her layout:
The Papers in the Slice of Life kit are so bold and I wanted to used them all!! So I decided to use small pieces of each one to be the focus of this page. The little hearts paper that I matted my picture on was my fave!!!! I love the combination of blues and golds! And with the glitz in the embellishments, it was easy and fun creating this page of my best friend and I in our matching "camping" hats!

Here's the page kit: 

Oct. Flavors of the Mouth Kit:


Please visit our website
for more information on our kit clubs
and make sure you check out the 
on our website for lots of scrapbook products! 


No comments:

Post a Comment