Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Shots of Life Pocket Page Inspiration Day 2!

Hello!

We have a couple more wonderful pages using the
May/June 2019 Shots of Life Pocket Page Kit
from our designer
Simone Schermann:
"have to admit, the June portion of the Shots of Life kit didn't pair very well with my photos. However, I do love creating my own cards using the papers I receive and so that is exactly what I did. None of the cards you see here was taken directly from a cut apart sheet. They were all created using white cardstock as a base and then adding elements of these papers as well as pieces from the Project Life Click edition cards. Those cards turned out to be so versatile. Watch out for a video to see how this spread came together."

Here's a look at how Simone created her layout:




"I love using filler cards as journaling cards and on this spread I had the chance to do this twice. I usually shy away from filler cards as they tend to stick out. By adding a messy and handmade look to them, I can incorporate them into my own style.

Using labels is a great way to stretch a kit, you can cover up elements that do not fit the theme of the spread like I did with the bottom left card. Or you can create a simple journaling card that matches your color scheme by adding a colored label on top, see the top right card."



A great mixture of 12x12 cut a-parts, Sticker Sheets, and Coordinating Embellishments which include ephemera, stickers, enamel dots and more! 

And if you are not a pocket page scrapper, 
this kit also coordinates with the Flavors of the Month Kit and Doubleshot Kit!
It's a perfect way to add a little more embellishments and papers to create even more great pages! 

To join the 
 Shots of Life Pocket Page Kit Club
please visit our website at:
www.scrap-room.com

See you back here tomorrow with more inspiration! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment