Wednesday, June 12, 2019

"Best Summer Ever" Layout by Designer Lisa Hidy

Hello!
Today we are showcasing the beautiful layout
Designer Lisa Hidy
created based on the
June JumpStart Sketch
using the
 Echo Park "Best Day Ever" Page Kit 
inclu? ded the the
June Flavors of the Month Kit:
Lisa: 
"I followed the sketch quite closely as I really loved the photo placement, how great to get 3 photos on one page! I made my own title card by using a die cut frame made from cardstock from my stash and then embellished with the amazing stickers included in the kit. 
From my stash: cardstock- green & black and eneamel dots.
I followed the sketch quite closely as I really loved the photo placement, how great to get 3 photos on one page! I made my own title card by using a die cut frame made from cardstock from my stash and then embellished with the amazing stickers included in the kit. 
From my stash: cardstock- green & black and eneamel dots."


Here's a look at the sketch...
Inspired by Lisa's layout and/ or the sketch and want to play along?
You must upload your layout to the
located in our
no later than
June 30th, 11:59 PM (PST)
Thank you for stopping by and our team is looking forward to seeing all of the creative ways each of our followers interpret this months sketch.
Enjoy the rest of your day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment