Monday, June 3, 2019

Bella Blvd "Lets Go On An Adventure" Page Kit Inspiration

Hello and Good Morning! 

This week, we are going to share wonderful layouts created by our
Designers using page kits from the 

 First up is the 
Bella Blvd "Lets Go On An Adventure" Page Kit!

Design Team Member Lisa Hidy
created this lovely layout:
 
Lisa shares this about her layout:
"I knew when I saw this adorable little raccoon in a canoe that I would use it for these pictures of my brother and his family on a canoe trip last year! How perfect are these adorable embellishments for these pictures? !! I love the colors of this fun kit so perfect for your outdoor photos! I backed all my papers with black cardstock to make them pop more, I love the look this gives my layouts!
From my stash: black cardstock and enamel dots."

Rochelle Spears
created this layout:

Here's a look at the
Bella Blvd "Lets Go On An Adventure" Page Kit:

and a look at the 
 June Flavors of the Month Kit:
For more information about this Kit or any of our other Kits, 
Please visit our Website:


No comments:

Post a Comment