Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Echo Park "Let's Party" Page Kit Inspiration

Happy Hump Day! 

For those of you looking for a beautiful celebration collection,
look no further! ;)

The  
Echo Park"Let's Party" Page Kit
is gorgeous!!!

Take a look at what the designers created using this page kit:

Rochelle Spears
"Happy Birthday to You!"

Rochelle  shares this about her layout:
"Oh my gosh! I love the colors in the page kit!  That green is awesome!  This is a layout of my daughter celebrating her 10th birthday.  All products are from the Flavors of the Month Kit."

Lisa Hidy
"Birthday Girl"
Lisa shares this about her layout:
"This line was so perfect to tell the story of my niece's 8th birthday! She insisted on just eating desserts for dinner and picked Golden Corral as they have cotton candy and a loaded dessert bar! I only had one good picture from the restaurant due to lighting issues there so I decided to use the card included in the kit to take the place of a second picture and make it into a title block by adding the word "GIRL" in puffy letter stickers from my stash!
From my stash: Letter stickers
I also used the embellishment kit stickers on this layout."



Here's a look at the 


Just ONE of the FOUR page kits from the 
For more information about this Kit or any of our other Kits, 
Please visit our Website:
www.scrap-room.com

Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment