Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Design Team Extra Projects - February Kits

Happy Wednesday everyone!
Today we are featuring some of the extra projects created by our designers using their leftover products from the February kits.

Designer Grace Tolman
used leftover product from all four page kits included in the 
Flavors of the Month Kit
combined with this month's
Embellishment Add On Kit 
to create the layout, as well as the set of cards below:
Sam’s Club Shenanigans
Grace:
"Since I have a lot of photos on this page, I kept the pattern papers in the center. I used the triangle technique to incorporate more patterns into this one block. And to make the title stand out, I added a buffer of vellum in between the papers and letter stickers.

I also combined stickers and chipboard accents from various mini kits in the FOTM in this layout. I liked that despite being from varying companies and collections, they blend together well.

Personal Stash items used: 
Date stamp (Studio Calico); Ink (Black, My Favorite Things); Vellum (WorldWin Cardstock); Alphabet stickers (Doodlebug Design Inc. and October Afternoon)"

Valentine Card Set: 
Grace:
"When I make cards with the scraps of my FOTM kits, I usually go with the smaller scraps, and these three cards represent that very well. Two of them have small square blocks of the papers added onto a cardstock as a focal point of the card. I just added some chipboard stickers to finish the card off.


The card in the center has three paper scraps combined and then I added a flower stickers and foam element to finish off the card. I also rounded two corners of them for a different look.

Personal stash items used: 
White A2 Card bases; Red and Pink Cardstock (DCWV); Corner rounder (EK Success)"

Designers Lisa Hidy
and 
Rochelle Spears
also utilized the leftovers from the page kits included in the
Flavors of the Month Kit
to create the following projects:
Designer Lisa Hidy:
Echo Park "Let's Party" Page Kit

Designer Lisa Hidy:
Crate Paper "La La Love" Page Kit

Designer Lisa Hidy
Simple Stories "Kissing Booth" Page Kit 

 Designer Lisa Hidy:
Carta Bella "Our House" Page Kit

Designer Rochelle Spears
Crate Bella "Our House" Page Kit
"This Happened"

And last...we have a card created by
Designer Rochelle Spears 
using her leftover product from the
My Minds Eye "Splendor" Page Kit
included in this month's
Double Shot Kit

Visit our website to check out all of the amazing kits being offered this month:
The ScrapRoom
Thank you for stopping by.
Enjoy the rest of your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment