Monday, February 11, 2019

Echo Park I HEART Crafting Page Kit Inspiration

Hello!
 Happy Monday!

Today we are sharing inspiration from the 

February 2019 Doubleshot Kit! 

Take a look at 

Design Team Member Dee Hunt's
"I am a Crafter"
Layout:
Dee said this about her layout:
"Boy this collection came in just in time. I had just taken photos of my granddaughter and her girlfriend working on their journal books. 
I cut the paper into strips with a wave pattern and then I wave them together."


Dee used the following page kit to create her layout:

Echo Park I HEART Crafting Page Kit:

From the
February 2019 Doublshot Kit:

If you would like to subscribe to our monthly kit club,
please visit:

Tomorrow, we will be sharing more inspiration 

from the other page kit form the  Doubleshot Kit! :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow. Amazing layout. I love how you created the wavy border.

    ReplyDelete