Thursday, June 7, 2018

Simple Stories " Travel Notes" Page Kit Inspiration

Hi There!

Here's a look at the
Simple Stories "Travel Notes" Page Kit
which is (1) of the (4) page kits from the
 June 2018 Flavors of the Month Kit.

"Go See Do"
By: Heather Guy

Heather said this about her layout:
"While on spring break to DC, we did some sightseeing in Old Town Alexandria, VA. While we were there, we took a trolley through town. This was the first time the boys had ever ridden a trolley. Love this kit for documenting another great memory."

"Go See Do"
By: Lisa Hidy
Lisa shares this about her layout:
"I loved the circle stickers included with the kit on this awesome sticker sheet! I used pop dots to make a cascade of circles on this layout, I also included the word stickers to on a few of the circles to make them even more fun and playful! This line was perfect for this picture of myself & my brother & his family riding an old steam engine train when they visited me a few years ago! I included hidden journaling by making my own tag and stuck it behind my picture."

Here's a look at the page kit:
Subscribe to our monthly kit club today and start receiving your kits!!
WWW.SCRAP-ROOM.COM

Make sure you come back tomorrow for the
Freaky Fast Friday Challenge reveal! 

No comments:

Post a Comment