Monday, June 4, 2018

Bella Blvd "Dad Style" Page Kit Inspiration

Hello!

It's time to start sharing inspiration from the different page kits within the
 June 2018 Flavors of the Month Kit!

First up, is
Bella Blvd "Dad Style" Page Kit.

Check out these layouts from our Designers:

"Dad"
By: Ashley Smith
Ashley said this about her layout:
"A nice and easy grid layout. This is another page I completed at a recent crop and kept it simple to help me stay focused. I like how you can decorate each of the little grid spaces separately. I inked the papers and embellishments with black ink to give it a masculine feel."
*Some products are from the Embellishment kit. See below.

"Dad Hero Friend"
By: Lisa Hidy

Lisa said this about her layout:
"I thought these shoes were so fun that they needed to be showcased on their own tag! The perfect papers for showing off those pictures of your favorite Dad! I also used the embellishment kit as well as letter stickers and enamel dots from my stash."

"Handsome Father"
By : Rochelle Spears

Here's a look at the page kit:
The Designers also used some products from the 
Subscribe to our monthly kit club today and start receiving your kits!!
See you tomorrow with more inspiration! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment