Thursday, June 14, 2018

June JumpStart Sketch Inspiration ~ Designers Lisa Hidy and Rochelle Spears

Hello!
Today we are showcasing two layouts inspired by this month's
created by two of our designers.

Check out
Designer Lisa Hidy's
super fun take on this month's sketch
using the
Fancy Pants "Poolside" Page Kit
one of four kits included in the
"Splish Splash"
Lisa:
"I had to much fun using the big circles! I don't normally use circles but I used my dinner plates to cut out both of these circles and I love the look! The patterns have a slightly vintage feel which I loved! I added double layers under my photos to give an almost poloraid look to my pictures. I also used the chipboard saying from the embellishment kit for my title, so easy!"

Designer Rochelle Spears
created the bright, bold, colorful layout below inspired by the sketch
using the
Pink Paislee "Confetti Wishes" Page Kit
also included in the
"Happy Birthday"

Here's a look at the June Sketch...
To play along, click HERE for complete challenge details and to link up your entry!

You have until 
June 30th, 11:59 PM (PST) 
The TSR Team is looking forward to seeing all of the different ways
each of you interpret this month's sketch.
Enjoy the rest of your day

No comments:

Post a Comment