Friday, November 24, 2017

November Kits ~ Design Team Additional Layouts

Happy Friday everyone!
today we are featuring a few extra layouts created by the 
Design Team using this month's kits. 

Designer Ashley Smith
combined the
Carta Bella "Welcome Home" Page Kit
and the 
Echo Park " A Perfect Autumn" Page Kit
both included in the 
to create the beautiful page below:
"Fall"
Ashley:
"I was able to make a layout with my scraps from the Echo Park and Carta Bella page kits and the embellishment kit. I added cardstock,ribbon and sequins from my own stash."

Using the
Simple Stories 'Vintage Blessings" Page Kit
one of two kits included in the 
Designer Rochelle Spears 
was able to create the lovely layout below,
"Family Fun"

And out last  feature for the day was created by
Designer Robin Redd
combining the
with the 

Robin:
"I fell in LOVE with this line! I wish I could decorate my house like it! lol

For this layout, I used Carta Bella Journaling cards from the Shots of Life Kit. From the Embellishment Kit, I used Carta Bella 12 x 12 Sticker Sheet. The paper clips were from my stash."

Have you had a chance to check out this month's kits yet?
If not, visit our website

Thank you for stopping by, have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment