Friday, November 3, 2017

November Freaky Fast Formula Challenge ~ Designer Ashley Smith

Happy Friday everyone and thank you so much for stopping by 
to check out the reveal of our
November Freak Fast Formula

Below is the lovely layout 
Designer Heather Guy
created inspired by this month's formula
using the 
American Crafts ~ Dear Lizzy " Star Gazer" Page Kit
included in this month's 
Heather said this about her layout:
"I probably changed my papers a million times before I ended up with this final design! But then embellishing this page became so fun! My title came about because every day is Saturday and so much fun for my sweet niece! I used some Dylusions ink spray on my background. From my stash I used the twine and the Heidi Swapp "Everyday" word and gold hearts."

Now it's your turn to create a layout based on the formula.
to play along with this month's challenge.
We would love to see what each of you create using 
this formula!

is currently accepting new subscriptions,
Purchasing and subscription information can be found on our website:

Have an awesome weekend!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment